The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missed Linchal Grand Manor, when will it be for sale again ?

Flameheart
Flameheart
✭✭✭✭✭
As title. Any clue Zenimax ?
Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    I was fortunate enough to be able to get it, but I know people who sadly missed out and would love to have it. I really hope they bring this one back!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll come back I have no doubt, as to when we have no idea.

Possibly with the Dark Brotherhood anniversary each year?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Give it a year.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Possibly never, possibly in a year. I could see them rereleasing a bunch of old time-exclusive houses at the Homestead anniversary this spring, too.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are in the Mystery Boxes for the dungeon event end of month ? They are supposed to contain houses.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax is not likely to answer your question. It is not the type of thing they reply to from my limited observation. Zos tend to keep a tight lip on Crown Store future offerings.

As players we an only guess since houses have been in the game for less than a year. It could be offered annually, but we do not know.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly never, possibly in a year. I could see them rereleasing a bunch of old time-exclusive houses at the Homestead anniversary this spring, too.

That would be good...I missed out on Grand Topal Hideaway last time round. These limited time houses are never on for long enough, and nor are their other categories. Four days is ridiculous, as you only have to be away for a short time to miss it entirely.

And @Flameheart , if you have been around the forum a while you'll have noticed that @ZO$ don't bother to reply to anything much at all. Unless they think someone is infringeing their forum rules, in which case they'll delete posts and close threads faster than the blink of an eye.

Edited by Aurie on November 6, 2017 3:10PM