The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It's Halloween and...

Stania
Stania
✭✭✭✭✭
...your character was invited to a costume party, or maybe he/she is in a trick-or-treating tour, all this settled in the real world. What costume would he/she wear and why?

Mine (a vampire Nord) would wear a tuxedo or a sharp suit, just "for the lulz".
PC NA server
¡Hablo español!
|vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
My characters:
<List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a real world party my character would go dressed as Galadriel (she's an Altmer, and would have fun listening to comments like, 'wow, you look just like an elf!'). For a party taking place in Tamriel, she would go dressed as Queen Ayrenn, as she is quite tall, and would make a more than passable imitation. After a while, when everyone had some time to indulge in their meads, my character would pop outside, and the real Queen Ayrenn would take her place, so that the Queen could hide in plain sight, and enjoy a party, and nobody would be the wiser. Razum-dar would also be there, wearing a glamour enchantment (similar to that one quest :smiley:), and every time someone would voice an unpleasant opinion about the Queen or the Dominion, etc, Ayrenn would have to elbow Raz to keep him from making a snide verbal retaliation :lol:
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my case, I had a hard time thinking of what she'd wera, but in the end, I just put down the first thing that popped into my head.

In this case, my main Sola Auroron, would wear a black hooded coat. Which would contrast her bright eyes staring out from the hood. Of course, you could still see her face, but she'd still be as bright as ever underneath.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar