The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Quest] Of Knives and Long Shadows

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just discovered and completed this Quest last night.

I found it (much to my surprise) in the Mage's Guild in Riften. Maybe it's a new Quest? Or maybe I just haven't noticed it before.

Even if it is a lead-in to the Clockwork City DLC, which it seems to be by its conclusion, it was a very nice short Quest. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for the Quest, Zeni.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it was added in as a hint at the new DLC a few weeks (months?) ago. Easy to miss, but pretty cool quest!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can pick this up in any Mages Guild.

It is new for the CWC Intro, put into the game a couple of weeks ago, a bit after CWC hit the PTS

And it is a nice quest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought so.

I only noticed it last night, as I am just returning to the game after a several month hiatus. But I really enjoyed it. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept noticing that quest EVERYWHERE and had no idea it was a lead-in to Clockwork City until several days ago. I'll have to do it some time this week.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I kept noticing that quest EVERYWHERE and had no idea it was a lead-in to Clockwork City until several days ago. I'll have to do it some time this week.
    It's short, but definitely a fun Quest.

Well written as well. I really kinda enjoyed it. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox