The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No search bar in inventory anymore

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
So, before the patch, I used to have search bar in my inventory to search for items, just a simple window just like when I go search in guild stores, so I assume its Awesome Guild Store search since its exactly same. I have no other addons that would add search box anywhere in my game, yet I am told its not AGS by some people. Seems like I have ghost addon then that suddenly dont work. Can someone help to solve this?
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advanced Filters or InventoryGrid(I think its called).

Usually after a patch - they don't work. Same thing happened when MW launched, too. Add-ons stops working so you have to get used to playing without them for a while!
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.