The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can u gib buble?

Vimora
Vimora
✭✭✭✭
I was in a random vet yesterday and the tank posed this puzzling request to me. I'm playing a templar healer and I accept that I still have much to learn so can someone please tell me what he meant? My healing is all about quick regen, ritual of retribution and breath of life. I don't know how to gib buble and I'm eager to learn. :P Thanks.
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    prolly related to dungeon mechanism? you were in BC2 or some dungeons?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he meant "can you give bubble", which probably means that he wanted energy orbs? :D
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    prolly related to dungeon mechanism? you were in BC2 or some dungeons?

Um... I'm pretty sure I was in DS2, there is a chance I'm wrong, though.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Maybe he meant "can you give bubble", which probably means that he wanted energy orbs? :D
    This would have been my guess as well. They probably wanted resource management skills which is often something handled by the healer in groups.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were asking you to use the Undaunted skill Necrotic Orb(base skill name), it is a very common skill for healers to have levelled and use. The most common morph people seem to use is the one that returns health as well as magicka.
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It most certainly was the Necrotic Orb or a morph of that skill. As a tank I'm very grateful when the healers provide it (I manage my own resources but an extra hand is always welcome).
    PC-EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit wonders if he or she was requesting use of your pocket skooma bubbler perhaps yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immediately thought of the siege shield. Found in alliance war skill line
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as you are a Templar, Luminous Shards would give the exact effect as Energy Orb, and you get relatively early access to shards as Undaunted levels pretty slowly for a new player. Use that instead.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe...just maybe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYxuGQMCuU

i thank you :)
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Barrier maybe?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbs are the best guess. So the correct answer should have been „no can gib shrds insted“.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As suggested above they probably wanted Necrotic Orbs - Energy Orbs which they can use for getting back resources. As a Templar you can use Shards to the same effect (they also share a cooldown so no need to have both slotted)
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all. Insightful'ed and Awesome'd appropriately.