The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with weapon traits/enchantments in PvP plz.

energyy151
Hey, so I got a stamblade char that I use for mostly cyrodil PvP and overland PvE. Im using dual wield as main bar and 2h as the buff and utility bar. Was wondering what would be good traits for those weapons(since sharpened is nerfed) and what enchantments considering what I wanna do most is 1v1 and small group PvP?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharpened is still good if you are not going to be overpenetrating the resistances of players and/or bosses. Most of the time, you only have to worry about overpenetration in groups that have full buffs and debuffs running.

Otherwise, I'd go with infused if you want to rely on enchantments and do a lot of light attacks, nirnhoned if you need extra weapon damage, or defending if you are yourself in need of greater resistances. I would only recommend precise if you are building a dedicated crit build.

As for enchantments, player-made poisons can be very useful. Otherwise, think about what fits your preferred play-style. Will you benefit more from a poison enchantment, oblivion damage, or increased weapon damage?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with varanis...this is pretty much an issue of “dealers choice” and his options are the better ones.

I personally like to use a weapon damage enchantment...the boost there will boost all other attacks regardless, so it works well. Sometimes I leave the enchantment on, and sometimes I use a ravage stam and magic poison. I mean...stamblades need to kills fast, so the poison is less helpful than in a protracted battle, but most players die when they get hit with that.
  • energyy151
    @VaranisArano @davey1107
    Thx so lets say using dual wield and 2h making all the weps nirnhorned, poison and wep damage dual and wep damage 2h wouldnt be a bad setup? Considering I wanna increase my overall ability damage.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like that setup would work to increase your ability damage.