Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

So many burnt sticks! So Many! I am totally sick of it! Can I use them to build a house?

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a plan, if we can purchase land to build our own houses or cities that will be nice.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone on PC/NA or EU doesn't want their sticks, I'll be happy to take some :) My in-game @ is the same as here.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the 21st one on friday I gave up. Havent been back to do any plundering since. Good job ZOS...Screwed up a perfectly decent Event for me. Im not going to farm sticks for a halloween event. Other games I can play and get better rewards for and feel as if I accomplished something afterwards.

Agree completely. I don't appreciate the implied insult to players either... ZOS throws a stick and like good doggies we chase it. Once I got the cauldron and the mummy plans I stopped doing this event. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this year's witches' festival.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding my voice to the disappointment.

The event drops should be arranged so that everyone participating gets at least one mask. I've been doing nothing in the game but going after Plunder Skulls, I've opened DOZENS of the things, and NOT ONE DAMN MASK.

Hollwjack Motifs were fine until all my crafters filled up with them.

Recipes were fine until my chef filled up with them.

Branches and trees were fine until I had multiple copies of ALL of them

NOT ONE DAMN MASK.

ALL I WANT IS A MASK! I'd settle for even ONE. You'd think that after literally a week of doing this stuff I would have gotten one by now.

This is ***. Fix the damn drop rate!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cf4a1b1e00a4e3d842776a0736be71db.jpg
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two guilds I am in have started grinding dungeons for equipment. When I get a piece they want I make them take some sticks with the piece. Unfortunately I've started getting some sticks back.

Used to be we gave each other bananas.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    I sell them to a merchant, what else

not even someone in the guild wants them for free

I probably would take them for later, doubt you are on xbox one though.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow -- today I *finally* got a mask, my FIRST one ever in the game, and it was even the one I wanted -- the very cool Hollowjack Spectre.

I am much happier now.

But man, those things are really too scarce. I understand that the devs wouldn't want them to be dropping like flies, but I've been doing nothing in the game but grind for plunder skulls since the event began, and this is the first and only mask I've gotten after opening dozens and dozens of the things.

It does pump you up a bit and give you a false sense of accomplishment when you do finally get one.

Anyway -- thank you, ZOS, I finally got my mask and can end the event on a happy note.... which I was NOT expecting....

For those of you still grinding -- there is hope!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow -- today I *finally* got a mask, my FIRST one ever in the game, and it was even the one I wanted -- the very cool Hollowjack Spectre.

I am much happier now.

But man, those things are really too scarce. I understand that the devs wouldn't want them to be dropping like flies, but I've been doing nothing in the game but grind for plunder skulls since the event began, and this is the first and only mask I've gotten after opening dozens and dozens of the things.

It does pump you up a bit and give you a false sense of accomplishment when you do finally get one.

Anyway -- thank you, ZOS, I finally got my mask and can end the event on a happy note.... which I was NOT expecting....

For those of you still grinding -- there is hope!

It seems U R over-happy! :D Don't know how many skulls you farmed, but if you open 100 skulls in one time you perhaps have higher chance to get masks.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how many skulls I farmed but it's over 200 and I got 4 masks, but 3 of them were the same one. :T
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, My "goblin" character, Broken Branch Toothmaul, is collecting the sticks to decorate her house(s) (apparently she will need more than one - yippie!).

So feel free to send your branches to Broken Branch:

@eglantinerose PC NA

or

@newtinmpls PC NA

or in an absolute pinch, to her "cousin" Pirondil's Bane Toothmaul PC EU at the PC EU versions of the above (I play NA more, but I have characters on both servers).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was annoyed until I started using them to fill out my yard forest, and they're perfect. So now I'm happy whenever I get one. It's just making my woods look thicker and more natural.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I was annoyed until I started using them to fill out my yard forest, and they're perfect. So now I'm happy whenever I get one. It's just making my woods look thicker and more natural.

Great Plan!

I'm making a "thatched roof" for the backyard of The Goblin Hall of Awesomeness (formerly known as Humblemud).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis