The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furniture dying

Malacthulhu
Malacthulhu
✭✭✭✭
Please allow us to dye our furnishings and do not nickle and dime us on recolors please. Thats all.
Edited by Malacthulhu on October 24, 2017 1:43AM
Xbox One Na
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Barbie dream house damn it!
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark elf furniture that isn’t that nasty pale green? I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love the idea of furniture dyeing but the problem is there is already some furniture pieces that are exactly the same but different colors already.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly yes. Khajiit has a Hlaalu chair that has been unwell for some time now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    I'd love the idea of furniture dyeing but the problem is there is already some furniture pieces that are exactly the same but different colors already.

Sure but, diff mat requirements for same effect. Options options. I hope you are not talking about wood elf/ hag cauldren, it was already admitted to be a mistake and fixed 15 patches from now.
    Xbox One Na
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sure but, diff mat requirements for same effect. Options options. I hope you are not talking about wood elf/ hag cauldren, it was already admitted to be a mistake and fixed 15 patches from now.

idk what the poster's referring to but I was assuming items like the redguard tapestries (gray version, red version)
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭

idk what the poster's referring to but I was assuming items like the redguard tapestries (gray version, red version)

ahh Well they can just delete the duplicates and make room for more unique stuff right?
    Xbox One Na
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Barbie dream house damn it!

You read my mind!!!
    Xbox One Na