Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing order of Deconstruct list using crafting stations is BAD

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Sorry I ever made this topic. OMG I made a mistake that was really easy because of a stupid design decision by ZOS. Below are all the lovely comments berating me for making a mistake. Look at all the player perfection below!

Yes, I am trying to get this topic deleted.
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 24, 2017 9:41PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't stop using gamepad mode for the few seconds it takes to lock these items ... which is in the base UI and not an add-on?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer not to lock reserach items, as then I forget I have them
    Is it so hard for the devs to no re-order items, or allow us to hide items in bank if we don't want them?

No, the addon doesn't work in gamepad mode either.

Also, I guess you like trying to find the next thing you wanted to decon because it's possibly off your screen when deconstructing? Maybe you were tired, saw a green thing, and hit decon then realized it was a Spriggans Dagger? Oh right, you'd totally go through your inventory first and lock everything.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 24, 2017 3:11PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s what I do and it seems to work OK.

All my vMA weapons, important crafted gear, important gear to be sold ... those are all locked.

However, locked or unlocked, add-ons or no add-ons, gamepad or no gamepad, it does help to actually pay attention to each piece of gear being deconned at the crafting table.
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lock the nirnhoned gear you are saving. Unlock 3 of them every 30 days when you are going to research them.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you are all perfect and will never make any mistake and ZOS never does either. Naemira take you all.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can only attempt to decipher what the original complaint was but if it is what I think it is I agree.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry I ever made this topic. OMG I made a mistake that was really easy because of a stupid design decision by ZOS. Below are all the lovely comments berating me for making a mistake. Look at all the player perfection below!

Yes, I am trying to get this topic deleted.

There will always be people that jump in to abuse others for no good reason other than to make themselves sound superior. It's not a knock on you, it's their own insecurity.

Here are two sentences saying essentially the same thing, one without the abusive factor.

"You can't stop using gamepad mode for the few seconds it takes to lock these items ... which is in the base UI and not an add-on?"

"To avoid the problem you are having, you could leave the gamepad mode and lock the item."

So ignore the hate and keep plugging.