Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the new Belkarth

Nos4int
Nos4int
Soul Shriven
Since we will be able to turn in writs in any city with the CWC update, were will you go? Which city has a more convenient layout? Anyting else that counts or you'll just stay because it gotten so familiar?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riften isn't bad and I'm as used to handing in there. The other options are gems and last thing we want is to mainstream them and lag em up. Quiet is best for me lol
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Belkarth of course
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold, i do all my writs there since i am playing, i will stick to it.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    Anywhere but Daggerfall. Banker is broken there and when she goes to the Crates in the back, she falls through the basement hatch and disappears for hours.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vivec, everything is close together :)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anywhere but Daggerfall. Banker is broken there and when she goes to the Crates in the back, she falls through the basement hatch and disappears for hours.

I have never seen that and I use that banker a lot. I quite like Daggerfall's layout for writs, up top you've got enchanter, blacksmith and clothier, then you ride down the hill a tad to the alchemist and woodworker, than off to the Rosy Lion to do your provisioning and from there both the wayshrine and local writ areas are close by.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Yes. With an added bonus that the bank is outside, so no doors.

I have never seen that and I use that banker a lot. I quite like Daggerfall's layout for writs, up top you've got enchanter, blacksmith and clothier, then you ride down the hill a tad to the alchemist and woodworker, than off to the Rosy Lion to do your provisioning and from there both the wayshrine and local writ areas are close by.

I've never had any problems in the bank either, but I do have a problem with the layout. Woodworking and alchemy are across the river.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything that cuts down on the amount of suicidal blacksmiths in Belkarth I can fully support. Sad.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that cuts down on the amount of suicidal blacksmiths in Belkarth I can fully support. Sad.

That window is not that high off the ground! (Edit: besides, a little roll when you hit the ground, and all is good)
    Edited by Elsonso on October 23, 2017 10:11AM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. With an added bonus that the bank is outside, so no doors.

I've never had any problems in the bank either, but I do have a problem with the layout. Woodworking and alchemy are across the river.
    Yes, but everything is on the same route.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Nos4int
    Nos4int
    Soul Shriven

Will need to have a better look at this city. Never spend too much time there. Thanks for the tip.

I want to get away from the stable master. She hates me... Every time I come along, she tries to stab my eyes out with her rake.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be Mournhold for me

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold because I have to be there anyway to pick up undaunted pledges and turn in master writs.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Belkarth is Belkarth - always will be for me :) Sweet memories.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rawhl'kha and vivec city
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox and every time I got to Vivec i crash.