The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU Tank main LFG to run harder group content

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been pug grouping for dungeons since playing the game and now I'm getting fed up of having to group with pug groups everyday.
I'm in need a group of reliable people to do daily pledges quick, the other harder dungeons speed runs/no death, DSA and no death/speed runs on a few non DLC dungeons.
cp 595 atm will be min 600 by the end of the event. I want to ideally find a team to perfect the two new dungeons with before Clockwork city next month (those dungeons will be dropping motifs after DLC which I will want to farm) as well as doing CoS and RoM skin achievements.

Obviously I know all mechanics and I am a very reliable tank, full tank, 40k health 25k stam, 35k resistances and use buffs and debuffs for my team.

Mssg me on here or PSN: Stinkyremy