The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What Effects Does Earthgore Remove?

WrathOfInnos
WrathOfInnos
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if anyone has found a good use for this set in PVE. I've tried it on sun eater negate fields in MoL, and overcharges in AA. It did not remove either of these effects.

Has anyone had success with the set? I have yet to bring it into vSO, but I'm skeptical that it will remove troll poison or Ozara's bolts. Manti popcorn seems unlikely too. Has anyone done more testing?

Any good uses for the set? Or does it really only work for removing enemy ground effects in PVP?

Best Answer

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova and negate in vDSA
    Answer ✓
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only things it can remove in PvE are some AoE by little adds like Endless Hail and stuff like that. So for PvE it's really only worth it for the healing.
    Edited by FakeFox on October 23, 2017 12:06AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything at all in trials? Other examples I have not tested are voids and mines on Mage, Chainspinners on stone atro, "skittles" on Wisp Mother.

I would say it's definitely not worth it for the heal only, with a 35s cooldown.

Would it at least remove the lava pools in bloodroot HM? Seems like it should do this as a minimum.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can it remove any of the poison injections placed on players in HoF?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works like negate.. some people are thinking it's a Purge.