Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me craft a staff?

Drizzlee
Drizzlee
I'm a dps sorcerer and I'm cp100. I need some help! I only have woodworking rank 10.. I just want to get to cp160 as fast as possible. Bit that's not what I'm asking. Not what's the fastest way to level up my woodworking rank. But I need help from someone to craft me a good staff. A lightning staff one with sharpened trait and weapon/spell damage enchantment. And one lightning staff with charged trait and crushed enchantment. Another question for someone... how can I get gold gear/weapons? I only got purp gear. But I never even obtained any gold armor or staff... I know the improvement item is really expensive.. But how can you get one ?? I really appreciate your for helping me out!! You're my hero!

Many thanks -Drizzle

Best Answer

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask in guild, lots are happy to help.

You can improve gear, at crafting station up to gold, it require 8 gold tempers. You want to do this with weapons once you have a weapon you will use for some months.
    For armor, its I'm rich mostly, gold jevelry is hard mode veteran trial or the golden vendor in cyrodil, 250K gold, 500K AP
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would help for people to know what server and platform you are on.

You get gold armor and weapons by improving your gear. I wouldn't advise doing that until you are CP160.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What server/platform are you on? If it is Xbox NA i can help you.
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    sorry for the delayed comment. im on eso eu pc