The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Public Trial Lobby

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
You guys should implement a public trial lobby, so those looking to do trials can all meet up at those spots, and if groups are concerned with dps you can have test dummies there, and if grouped up, your group can see your damage output. I believe this should be implemented in an up and coming DLC.

Activity finder still has some of the worse issues with finding a group for a dungeon for specific roles. This will drastically help the eso community, this game still has the potential to be better. But I believe the focus is constantly being pushed to new crown crates, dyes, costumes etc. Less cosmetics and more work on 3 year long issues.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great suggestion.
    You know how in Craglorn in the Observatory there are NPCs handing out quests for Craglorn trials? Perhaps a similar open world area could have NPCs placed in a more accessable area where people would hang out to look for trial groups.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then there'd be dps looking for groups as healers and tanks :/
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a better idea than a trials group finder. It also sounds a lot like a guild house, where people can gather before trials and rest DPS, but for those without a trials guild.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a better idea than a trials group finder. It also sounds a lot like a guild house, where people can gather before trials and rest DPS, but for those without a trials guild.

I guess some people are so good they can do trials with anyone. But I personally dont want to waste 2-4 hours, which is what will happen if you have too many DPS potatoes in your pickup trial group who are used to being carried through content.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And do get into the lobby you have to beat a 3 mill dummy with 25k DPS, then it gives you a key to the door
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »

I guess some people are so good they can do trials with anyone. But I personally dont want to waste 2-4 hours, which is what will happen if you have too many DPS potatoes in your pickup trial group who are used to being carried through content.

This is WHY I said the group gets to see what kind of DPS each individual puts out, if it isn't to the groups standard then they kick/ leave thst person out. This is to help those seeking to run trials who don't have guilds thst run them frequently.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would call it House of trials.
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Superb idea.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »

The three normal craglorn trials is so easy they can be pugged, nAS is more mechanical.
    Its mostly about understanding and handling mechanic.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.