The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Moved Install to new drive - Need Help

Wasbeer
Wasbeer
Soul Shriven
Had ESO installed on another drive and Moved the whole "program Files/The Elder Scrolls Online" folder over to a new SSD. I can click on the ESO application and can log in and start playing. Also, all my addons through minion were still there. So far so good.

BUT, the Bethesda Laucher is is gone. I believe I wont get updates if I dont have the laucher...right? So, I'm wondering how to get the laucher. Tried download it but it simply wanted to redownload the whole freaking game again.

I would love your help.
Thanks.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be at "Program Files\Zenimax Online\Launcher" in the original location still if you didn't move it.

My "Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online" folder has "Launcher", "Elder Scrolls Online", "Elder Scrolls Online PTS" and "uninstall" folders.

If you forgot to drag it over and already deleted the old folder location then I think you can re - download the game installer, and after it has run for a few minutes check to see if the launcher (it will be in that "launcher "folder) has been downloaded, stop the rest of the installation and move the folder over to the new location.

The \Launcher folder is only around 90MB.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    talk about move the files from Drive C to Drive E? took me few days, thinking it would cut down server kick-off issue. i am still getting bootings from server, seem they fix nothing for 3 years. it was fine until mid-july went so bad and getting worst after each patch.