Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Is there a tree that looks like a Christmas tree?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there's some similar ones in the game, but if anyone could point me in general direction that would be great.

Best Answers

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this one? Can be bought in Eastmarch for 1k gold.

RyCfg9S.jpg
    Answer ✓
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of the topiaries look kinda christmasy and I have seen guildy use them for that, VERY effectively https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/topiary-manicured-evergreen/ https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/topiary-pruned-cypress/
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Answer ✓
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    There are some "hedges" which are simply tall cedar trees that could be used as such.
    Answer ✓
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malkorga wrote: »
    There are some "hedges" which are simply tall cedar trees that could be used as such.

Where at?
    Answer ✓
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Malkorga wrote: »

Where at?

There is a wiki site with furniture for ESO, if I ever get off work I will double check.

The ones I have came with my manor, but I believe there are some available via vendor.
    Answer ✓
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made a huge Christmas tree by stacking the topiary together. At my test home where I try to build things I was thinking of ways to get ready for the next holiday. I’ll post a pic later but I had the points of the trees pointing out and the base in and then stacked them on top of each other. I used cups plates and candles and crystals to decorate it.
    Answer ✓