The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stop the Mount Recoloring , be better than other Dev Teams!

Nefaras
Nefaras
✭✭✭
Don't know if such a suggestion was posted already, but here is my opinion.

In every mmorpg on the market when the game have a store , you can buy 100000000 mounts of the same kind just in different colors. The game has a recolor system and you can buy multiple colors. Why not give the players control over the colors of the mount? And you can sell all the other things extra like the saddles , mount tattoos and so on. That would be the perfect way to do it.

The other alternativ way would be , that your system knows when you have a "base mout" lets say the grey base wolf. If you buy a other colored wolf (only recolor not with extra tatoo , other saddles etc.) you will own a discount. Let's say normally a mount cost 1500 crowns, with the discount its only 900, cause its a simple recolor. That would also solve the complaints that mounts are to expensive.
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    If people buy it...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one forces people to buy. I like the options, personally, especially since it would be super boring for there to only be one horse color and one wolf color. That would be so dull. They still come out with new meshes, too, so it's not like 100% of the content is just recolors.
  • Nefaras
    Nefaras
    ✭✭✭
    At least for the wolf there is no new mesh , its just recoloring nothing else.

And as i said if you give the players the control over the colors and sell the colors in the store you wont face the problem anymore that lets say like a recent thread ....the guy dont like the wolf eye colors . He just buys the lets say blue eye color for wolfes in the store and can change it .

This would solve so many complain threads.

Or the other way you give discount for "skins" when you own the base mesh like it is in league of legends .
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could recolor mounts, but keep the specific patterns. There's a brown and tan striped one, for instance, that I would make violet and white to match my summoner character's costume.

But that's the problem. Immersion seekers would complain about unnatural colors, or aesthetic seekers would complain about a lack of options. This way, everyone gets what they get and can take it or leave it.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a golden guar.