The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Wanted To Thank Both DC and AD, at Chalman.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was guard duty at Chalman. When EP Pushed, while I been thinking and such. It was so boring at Chalman, Wednesday Night (My Time)

I thought I saw Lion and Eagle Sigil. By each other, riding side by side. Going around and around, like a merry-go-round ride. Then they reached up to Hill. I was curious, I didn't warn EP and haven't.

As a NB and scout, It was my "sworn duty" and my calling. To observe this odd moment. I snuck and snuck then they ran after I feared. OK no,that part fearing didn’t happened. I really wanted to since I just unlocked it....

But I believed DC and AD was dueling when I came close. Others where seated down, and I saw 1v1 fighting each other. Saw no reds, so I volunteered to show myself.

Fighting quit for a bit, realized I was a friend and not a foe. Then the fight continued. It was an awesome duel on both sides. No other EP showed besides me. I kinda wanted it that way.

About 30 minutes duel quit. Then DC and AD left, then I went to other keeps before I went offline. Because I had a "Team Edward and Team Jacob" moment, sad to being in love both alliances.....

But I wanted to say thank you both DC and AD at and near Chalman. Vivec PS4 EU. For letting me watch the wonderful duel between both DC and AD. Twas an awesome show and treat to take part by watching. Thank you all! :)
Edited by Serjustin19 on October 19, 2017 2:41PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This people is why is why you don't let your children do drugs
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were not supposed to talk about fight club.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smdh

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    You were not supposed to talk about fight club.

So that's what that duels was. I didn't know it was a fight club. At least I didn't warn other EP about it in Zone. I'm actually grateful I didn't warned. But they did let me watch though. :)
    SugaComa wrote: »
    This people is why is why you don't let your children do drugs

I don't use "Drugs" unless you mean prescription kind by doctor :neutral:
    Rickter wrote: »
    smdh

I'm really bad at texts. No offense what does it mean? :(
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.