The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Shadowghost Wolf?

Elamia89
Elamia89
Shouldn't the new "The Shadowghost Wolf" be available today? I can't find it in the crown store :/
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on where you live it takes some time since ZOS is not putting them online as soon as day starts somewhere in the world. Wait a bit and if its not there post here again, my guess: in 2h it will be available :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Elamia89
    Elamia89
    It's almost 3pm here, so I thought it would be up by now :) But I'll wait a bit more :) Thanks
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    10am EST. Not sure what that will convert to other regions but can calculate from there. 18 minutes from now.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's in the store now.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torn on whether I'll get this one or not. I already have several wolves. They're my favorite mount, though. <3
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red eyes.

I can't stand the red eyes. The Horse didn't have them. The Guar didn't have them. But the Wolf, which I love, has them. And I assume the Senche will too cause the pet version does. And I love the Senche. Why ZOS? Why must you give me something cool but always with a fatal flaw?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Torn on whether I'll get this one or not. I already have several wolves. They're my favorite mount, though. <3

I'm with you on that. Wolves are my favorite and I have several so can't decide if I should buy this one too or not lol. Love my Karthwolf Charger mount the most though so don't know how much use this shadowghost one would get.
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Red eyes.

I can't stand the red eyes. The Horse didn't have them. The Guar didn't have them. But the Wolf, which I love, has them. And I assume the Senche will too cause the pet version does. And I love the Senche. Why ZOS? Why must you give me something cool but always with a fatal flaw?

I hear you there. I can't stand the black fur/red eyes theme. I know it's a popular one and cheers to anyone who likes it, but it's just too much for me. The datamine pictures implied the senches would have these pretty burnt orange eyes, was very disappointed that isn't the case :\
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait the Shadowghost Wolf has red eyes? I didn't notice that when I previewed it, but it was only a quick look as I was in a hurry. If they're glowing red eyes like the Doom Wolf then that's a deal breaker for me, which is a shame because this is the one I was definitely going to get.

Edit: Ok, they're red but not glowing red. It's corny, but also subtle enough that I think I can live with it since I like the rest of the look.
    Edited by Danikat on October 20, 2017 5:45PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the wolf today. The eye color is ok, because it's not a glowy, obnoxious red.
    He's pretty gorgeous.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DIdn't like the "spectacles" pattern on the head. Oh well.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis