The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I love the game scaling power (pve)

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Only lvl 17-18, Argonian Dragonknight with only some skills and single passives unlocked, but in LVL 12 crafted set Clever Alchemist 5 pcs. light armor + 3 pcs. Julianos all Divines (w. lightning and resto staves), random white/green jewellery with all purple spell power enchantments, double blody mara drink. Apprentice mundus stone. 30k HP, 33k magicka. All attributes in magicka.
For pve with the effects on screenshot, get 4300-4500 spellpower (depends on the level), and ~6k-11k single damage tick from resto Staff. All ticks from Resto are critical which means regular 31k hp mob dies in less then 2 heavy resto attacks or single aoe from destro and single HA from resto. Resto HA looks more deadly than lightning staff HA which doesn't deal crit dmg a lot - character has only 25% spell crit. If this all-time-crit resto HA is not a bug, it's truly an OP. I like it though because it makes me feel a real power on low lvl (with CP660 spent). The scaling is so OP on this one :).
ev59byo.jpg

8909 single critical tick from resto Staff.
qpt1QyB.jpg
Edited by Gargath on October 18, 2017 10:11PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I noticed that when doing HA with resto staff I get an effect called Berserker for 4-5 seconds. It repeats with each HA but only resto staff. What does this effect mean? I don't have anything called like this in either the abilities, passives or sets.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, you'll probablly get weaker when you level up more.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Now I noticed that when doing HA with resto staff I get an effect called Berserker for 4-5 seconds. It repeats with each HA but only resto staff. What does this effect mean? I don't have anything called like this in either the abilities, passives or sets.

Berserker enchantment that increases wd/sd?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »
    agree.gif
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »
    My level 12 Orc with a 2 handed weapon is doing 35k crits and can clean up group delves, but I know he will lose strength as he progresses. The scaling does not work correctly and 'overscales' lower levels.

It is part of ZOS plan to make you think you are better than you really are and then sucker punch you once you hit level 50...
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Gargath wrote: »

Berserker enchantment that increases wd/sd?

It seems so, I have added Truly Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage to both staves, but I didn't know the glyph's effect is called Berserker :).
    Anyway yesterday I noticed that HA from lightning staff also deals critical dmg with every tick, but only on single target the beam is focused on. The other targets nearby which also take aoe damage receive only "white damage").

Usually I level alts very fast to 50 by grinding mobs, but with this one I'll do it slowly to keep the feeling of being 'overscaled'. Not a single training trait but all divines instead and full spell power :).

Here a movie with resto HA and all-time critical damage while only 25% spell crit.
    https://youtu.be/PVxjOQ7aKPo
    Edited by Gargath on October 20, 2017 6:00PM