The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are Bosses Immune to the Blinded Status?

Avran_Sylt
Avran_Sylt
✭✭✭✭✭
Such as the one found on Meridia's Blessed Armor

Best Answer

• Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most Elite mobs and above are immune to the Blind Status effect. All bosses are immune as well.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason to keep this armor....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    No reason to keep this armor....

Except cheesing duels for gold. I've probably made 4m gold off duels, between scrubs challenging me "500k duel scrub" or something similar and those oh so glorious no rule dueling tournaments
    Edited by Lexxypwns on October 18, 2017 6:17PM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, yes.

This armor used to work against bosses, but then a clique of know-nothing goodie goodie two shoes ruined it for everyone.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it cause bash interrupts to miss, too? Because that would be really handy...
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it cause bash interrupts to miss, too? Because that would be really handy...

Yes, the set is obnoxious in PvP. You miss all attacks for a set duration, on a rather short ICD.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, the set is obnoxious in PvP. You miss all attacks for a set duration, on a rather short ICD.

Literally everything. All AoEs, all DoTs, everything. Top kek