The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox chat channels disappeared

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My guild chat channels have completely disappeared.. Has this happened to anyone before? I'm hoping I don't need to reinstall the game because I have 1mb/s potato Internet and it'll probably take days
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    restart your game
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    My guild chat channels have completely disappeared.. Has this happened to anyone before? I'm hoping I don't need to reinstall the game because I have 1mb/s potato Internet and it'll probably take days

I had an issue recently where after an ESO update I lost all voice and text chat options in game. After some troubleshooting it turns out somehow, the ESO update or an unknown Microsoft update changed my console privacy settings and thus after setting them back to "allow" I got everything back.
    Edited by Eddyble on October 18, 2017 3:36PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens on PS4 all the time, welcome to the club :-(
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fixed now
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddyble wrote: »
    pod88kk wrote: »

I had an issue recently where after an ESO update I lost all voice and text chat options in game. After some troubleshooting it turns out somehow, the ESO update or an unknown Microsoft update changed my console privacy settings and thus after setting them back to "allow" I got everything back.

Try this for OP
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501