Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

How much would this be worth?

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a max level Ebon infused one handed sword that is still bind on equip. I been trying to sell it but someone told me they will just buy a cheaper one with a bad trait since you can now change trait next patch. I figured it's still worth at least 300k-500k on ps4 na server. Is this too much still? I see war maiden still selling for a lot and that's bind on equip while Ebon is bind on pickup. I'm just trying to get the best price but reasonable. Thank you.
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • newtinmpls
      newtinmpls
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Whatever someone will pay for it.

Ask in chat

put it up on a trader
      Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
      Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
      Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
      Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
      Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
      House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
      Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    • Cybercore_Death
      Cybercore_Death
      ✭✭✭
      You cant sell ebon gear as its locked to you now. Never used to be the case but they changed the way dungeon gear works a few patches ago. You can literally only trade dungeon gear with the people you run the dungeon with for a small window of time after completing the dungeon.

Sadly the only thing i would recommend is to keep it in case you ever have a build that requires it or deconstruct it if you dont think you'll ever use it.
      I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
    • eso_nya
      eso_nya
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      That should be worth a lot of money, prob is, there aint many boe-ones around anymore so ppl prolly wont even look in guildtraders for it.
    • Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      You cant sell ebon gear as its locked to you now. Never used to be the case but they changed the way dungeon gear works a few patches ago. You can literally only trade dungeon gear with the people you run the dungeon with for a small window of time after completing the dungeon.

Sadly the only thing i would recommend is to keep it in case you ever have a build that requires it or deconstruct it if you dont think you'll ever use it.

Ahhhhh........

I am not that much of a scrub.

I had this sword before the update. So it is still "Bind on equip". I can sell it.
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
      • Kuramas9tails
        Kuramas9tails
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        eso_nya wrote: »
        That should be worth a lot of money, prob is, there aint many boe-ones around anymore so ppl prolly wont even look in guildtraders for it.

I thought the same thing too. I just wanted to know if it's still highly valuable and I am asking a fair price.
          FOR THE QUEEN!
          PS4/NA
        • AverageJo3Gam3r
          AverageJo3Gam3r
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          It might go for 1mm or more. COH is easy to farm but weapon drop rates are abysmal.
        • Asardes
          Asardes
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭
          Few people would pay for it since, alas, the set is bugged for ages. Even if you have weapons on both bars the group buff wil disappear when you swap. Ebon should always be on the body, not weapon or shield. It is also easy to farm and retrait is coming next week.
          Edited by Asardes on October 17, 2017 4:59PM
          Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
          vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
          41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
          Member of:
          Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
          Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
          Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
          Valinor Overflow: Trader
          The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
          Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
          Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
          Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
          Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
          Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
          Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
          Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
          Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
          Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
          Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
          Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
          Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
          Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
          Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
          Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
          Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
          Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
          30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
          Member of:
          Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
          Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
        • Kuramas9tails
          Kuramas9tails
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Asardes wrote: »
          Few people would pay for it since, alas, the set is bugged for ages. Even if you have weapons on both bars the group buff wil disappear when you swap. Ebon should always be on the body, not weapon or shield. It is also easy to farm and retrait is coming next week.

It is easy to farm but the drop rate is horrendous.
            FOR THE QUEEN!
            PS4/NA
          • Gorilla
            Gorilla
            ✭✭✭

From Price Check:

Ebon greatsword (infused)
            NA cp160 (3x): 190.0k g - 190.0k g - 190.0k g
            These prices are **Listing** prices obtained from www.tamrieltradecentre.com, updated: 22/10/2017

Not a very liquid market.