The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Trying to find a specific ayleid ruin/delve

funnyridr
funnyridr
✭✭
Can anyone tell me where the ayleid ruin is that has dwemer enemies as well. I accidentally found it a while ago, and can't find it now. I believe it was in the DC area but I've checked what I could and did not find it. I'm trying to kill certain enemies for the in game mob kill achievement and that would help since I believe there are also watchers there as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure of which one that would be. I don't recall seeing a mix of dwemer and daedra in an ayelid ruin. Maybe it's there.

But if you need easy dwemer then go to the dwemer ruin in Stros Makai. It is a big rectangle and only has dwemer spiders in it. Just.make laps you can get 25 to 30 kills per lap. There are a couple in Alikir that are set up but have tougher mobs.

Anyway I did the dwemer one in the ruin in Stros Makai on 4 or 5 of my characters.

I also don't remember a specific part for watchers just daedra. Although the watchers can drop a trophy I think. The ayelid ruin on an island in North Bangkori for that
    Edited by Nestor on October 16, 2017 11:27PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• funnyridr
    funnyridr
    ✭✭
    I know it sounds weird but it did exist. Like I said it was an accident, but I do know it was ayleid because the bookcases and seats and structures were ayleid, but there were dwemer spiders around dwemer pots in some areas. It was the weirdest place I'd been yet after years of playing.