The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WARDEN ETERNAL GUARDIAN (BEAR) BUG

absoabse
absoabse
I don't know if its bug or tell me the true if I know wrong bear must attack who you are attack right? If like this when multiple enemy around bear not attaking the same target with me. For example while capturing enemy resource I'm attacking the NPC's at flag but when I look my bear attacking different NPC. Also the movement speed animation of bear is so slow. When activating ultimate on enemy bear moving so slow to enemy (even there is no snare on bear) so most of time ultimate wasting. And against nightblades when you activate ultimate and before bear hit they go sneak with cloak ultimate wasting. I know bear will get buff a little bit in next patch but maybe you add some other things too.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bear should attack anything you hit with a heavy attack. It can also be commanded with the pet command key if you are on PC. Hold this key and left click to send the bear to a target, or right click to bring it back to you.

The cloak thing sounds like an effective counter more than a bug, just one more reason the bear is widely considered useless.
  • absoabse
    absoabse
    @WrathOfInnos thanks for info.

Even with next patch's buff bear still seems useless. Yeah its OK. nightblade can evoid with cloak but at least this ultimate activation need rework in in my opinion. Maybe it could be like this; when activate ultimate it should consume the ultimate if bear hit enemy other way its wasting ultimate. If we going to use bear ultimate at least it should worth for slot both bars.
  • absoabse
    absoabse
    There is one more thing probably this is bug. When I heal my bear with enchanted growth skill it's health not increasing always turning back to 80%.