The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Awesome new housing feature...please!

npuk
npuk
✭✭✭
We were talking in guild chat the other night and it cam up that it would be awesome if you could place your characters in your primary home and assign a personality to them.
The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like this that is all!

But when ur playing another character that you have placed in ur home does it disappear or do I get a weird twin when I go to my home?
    Edited by FloppyTouch on October 16, 2017 3:54PM
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been suggested / requested several times -- but it's ALWAYS a good idea and I will add my voice in its support no matter how many threads it turns up!

I assume that it would create programming issues. Even so, I hope ZOS is listening! There are a lot of us who want this!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    I also support this. I would LOVE to be able to take a group screenshot of all my characters hanging out at one of my houses. Imagine the fun! :smiley:
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    I like this that is all!

But when ur playing another character that you have placed in ur home does it disappear or do I get a weird twin when I go to my home?

When you are playing it it could simply not appear in the house :)
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes this idea came to me also one day and some nice idle animations, so that the house would get some life into it!
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    This has been suggested / requested several times -- but it's ALWAYS a good idea and I will add my voice in its support no matter how many threads it turns up!

I assume that it would create programming issues. Even so, I hope ZOS is listening! There are a lot of us who want this!

I missed the other threads about this.

• Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer the option to use my character as a target dummy.
    A dummy would be created just like your regular dummy with same ingredients required and would be "smart" in that it would always copy over the appearance of what your character looks like and what armor he/she is wearing.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    I would prefer the option to use my character as a target dummy.
    A dummy would be created just like your regular dummy with same ingredients required and would be "smart" in that it would always copy over the appearance of what your character looks like and what armor he/she is wearing.

The Attunable Target Dummy, has a kinda ring to it
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I’ve wanted this for a while, with the added perk of being able to trade gear directly with them.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As I have in every other thread about this, I agree. It´s an awesome feature.