The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Day or night setting for our homes

angelncelestine
angelncelestine
✭✭✭✭
Please give us a day or night setting for our homes. A few of my homes are so beautiful when it's night time, but when I visit them it's usually always daytime. :-(
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please give us a day or night setting for our homes. A few of my homes are so beautiful when it's night time, but when I visit them it's usually always daytime. :-(

Spend more time there!

Kidding, please add rain/storm/snow any kind of weather setting possible while you are at it! :)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I second this! Day/Night cycles would rock, especially for themed homes like Halloween time!
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! My house is gorgeous at night time. Daytime...not so much. I would love to have it stay night time 24/7 at my house.
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From an RP perspective this would be extremely welcome. If you go to a lot of effort to create a moody setting for an RP scene...then it's constantly daytime at the peak RP hours...it kind of makes it pointless to make any RP settings at all. Being able to control day/night and the weather in the house would be wonderful.
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So agree with this!

Even for something basic like decorating your house. You decide to have a session doing stuff in the garden, and guess what? Yes, it's dark again and you can't see diddly squat.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like it. My home is okay on daytime, but pitchblack on nighttime, not enough slots to put lightsources :P
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally don’t get involved in housing things, since my home started simple and mostly stayed that way, but this would be cool. Day/night/weather toggles would be a lot of fun.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly was about to make this exact post. Please make this happen. I hate that the day time in 80% of the game time when it comes to my house.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Would love to have this setting as well as weather effects.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please! My Tel Galen is just awesome at night.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! My Tel Galen is just awesome at night.

Yes please! My Tel Galen looks horrible at day!
  • IronMercer
    IronMercer
    ✭✭✭
    June 2018 and yes, still want this!
    IRON MERCER
    >:) DESPERTA FERRO!! >:)

www.checksixgaming.com
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IronMercer wrote: »
    June 2018 and yes, still want this!

So much. The necro is worth it. Give us more furniture slots and the possibility to change day/night time!
  • Lauk
    Lauk
    March 2019... and still wanted! ;)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I still don't want it. However, I would like to be able to preview the other times of day in the editor.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! :)
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a waste.... So I really like the housing side of this game. The psijic villa is the most disappointing thing ever. I put streetlights, lanterns all over the place did some landscaping with trees and such and you can't even tell any of the outside lighting is on. So why not give us a little control over the night time day time setting I mean I can turn on and off every piece of lighting I have. The Alinor lighting is easily my favorite in the game it just seems like such a waste.
    Edited by DR4GONFL1 on March 20, 2019 7:54PM