Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zombie Horse

Yigrok
Yigrok
✭✭✭
Hey, I thought that the Zombie horse will be available on all platforms starting Oct 16th till the 20th. I can't see it in the store. Any idea when they will make it available?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait another 40 minutes, they go up at/around 10 AM Eastern.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's up now 2500 crowns
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    It's up now 2500 crowns

And last year it was... 1200 crowns.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this needs a nerf too!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    It's up now 2500 crowns

And the year before it was 2500. Indecisive.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that thing is just GROSS.

Not scary at all -- just disgusting.

Guess if I want a pleasingly spooky mount the Nightmare Courser is looking like the only good option....
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    It's up now 2500 crowns

Yea... Idk what ZOS is doing changing those prices all the time... Looks like they are not fed well enough to satisfy their greed.. 20 Euro for a horse? That has no special effects or nothing? Geez...
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get it last year at 1200 Crowns since it was gross looking but thought of picking it up this year. Then I see the 2500 Crown cost... and no thanks.

What is more gross, the look of the horse or ZOS doubling its cost from last year?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them raising the price again is just cheesy, considering it costs them literally nothing to re-release it again this year. They could sell it for 500 crowns at this point and still profit. :/