Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Thoughts on heavy magplar build I have thought up

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
resto staff sharp/Seducer/mag steal enchant
destro lightning sharp/Seducer/ mag steal enchant but debating

Monster pieces
Iceheart head divines/ prismatic enchantment
Iceheart shoulders infused/ prismatic enchantment

armor
hands/chest/legs/hands/boots divine with prismatic enchantment Seducer

Belt divines elfsbane prismatic enchantment
Jewelry is gold jewelry of elfsbane with spell damage

Depending on what else I might do as healer is to have either earthgore or troll king depending on situation and have those as infused instead of divines and debating about just keeping those as having magic increase. Staves would still be seducer but resto either infused or powered for both bars and having steal magic.

Thoughts? I finally got the elfsbane gold jewelry today. I will eventually make armor pieces for divines but I would be needing a fair bit of kutas and some hakeijo.

I would have to redo some of my attributes as well but can tune that out.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run with for the longest iceheart for head and shoulders and used way of martial knowledge for staves (resto/destro lightning) as well as the jewelry from same set (purple) and chest, hands, belt, legs and boots for seducer and have been quite comfortable but I was running with mostly reinforced and with increased magicka and will likely know what I put into attributes when servers are back up.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Pve?
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prismatic glyph should be put on big pieces like head, chest and legs.

My magplar smashes vMA with Ice Heart set + 5 BSW + 5 lich s&b on back bar and it works great. Can't be asked about any sustain at all and damage is OK
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    Pve?

I've gone with the seducer and iceheart with way of martial knowledge on pvp for cyrodiil and battlegrounds and I do pretty well. Even killed zergs to boot. Kinda was mad like 5 or 6 days ago that I was stuck defending sejanus outpost for over an hour mostly by myself against ad and ebonheart zergs. I was just trying to leave and saw the battle unfold... vivec xbox.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not clear what your role is ... looks like off-heals in PvP? Or, dedicated heals?
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I see the words heavy armor templar I automatically despise you how cancerous lol
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not clear what your role is ... looks like off-heals in PvP? Or, dedicated heals?

It is more of a frontal assault support or defensive nature but I guess I could see for healer in pvp.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    When I see the words heavy armor templar I automatically despise you how cancerous lol

There are just some things in this game you can't really do while being in light armor. It does however force you to change up strategies though.
    Despise heavy armor templars all you like but if you are doing some insane mechanics in a vet dungeon and both your dps are dead and your tank and healer are the only ones that survived what would kill a light armor person in one hit you might change your tune. There is both benefits and backfires to wearing heavy armor, as does wearing light armor over heavy armor.
    It is just another way to play the game though.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)