The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, craft and dye stations luxury style to match houses (other than the present "old wood" style)?

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
I would make some space (since the low slots number issue) in order to put a dye station in my house and the generic crafting ones but those benches are FUGLY as hell, at least they do not match in my house and do not match my taste overall.

ZOS, how about introduce the benches with some variety in style? It's not hard work, it would be nice to see the stations in Redguard style, Breton or whatever.

The blacksmith station is a bit peculiar, would change the bucket with bowl in that style and the wood under the anvil could be a generic marble block; the other benches are all old wood tables tools-decorated, would suffice to replace with existing table in that style and merge the tools (just retexture the tools to match a generic luxury style, tiny to be worth much details, it's quick task really).

Otherwise... just a generic luxury version of the benches, to have at least one alternative to the rough wood. Please, give it a thought.

Edited by RANKK7 on October 16, 2017 9:06AM
lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i tried to embellish the stations with additional stuff, but that would interfere with the stations' collider and make them unusable. would be great if there are other choices.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »
    i tried to embellish the stations with additional stuff, but that would interfere with the stations' collider and make them unusable. would be great if there are other choices.

yes, it's not practical to add stuff on them and the results... :/ really wish they would give us some alternative in style, it's also kinda odd ALL the workbenches in every corner of Tamriel look exactly the same.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a new Clockwork set coming with Update 16 (but only bought with crowns I think), but it does seem that they are interested in making crafting stations in other styles at least:)
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    There is a new Clockwork set coming with Update 16 (but only bought with crowns I think), but it does seem that they are interested in making crafting stations in other styles at least:)

This. Saw the video of the new stations, look damn nice.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    This. Saw the video of the new stations, look damn nice.
    Thx for info, I'll check that.

lll
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some time has passed since this thread, in the meantime we got the Clockwork benches alternative but it's Crown Store only and crazy expensive too, nothing available in game.

ZOS you should consider offering something new for vouchers at the writs vendor, I would like to see this.

If for greed some reason you don't want to offer such items in game and the Crown Store is the only way... put them at least at a reasonable price, as a luxury table would cost, not as a house would cost.

lll
    lll
  • KreeVa
    KreeVa
    ✭✭
    There are some Clockwork ones, but I believe they are crown only.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More to the point, there's no attunable version of the Clockwork style crafting tables. I don't see the point of spending Crowns on something with less functionality than what I already have.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Some time has passed since this thread, in the meantime we got the Clockwork benches alternative but it's Crown Store only and crazy expensive too, nothing available in game.

ZOS you should consider offering something new for vouchers at the writs vendor, I would like to see this.

If for greed some reason you don't want to offer such items in game and the Crown Store is the only way... put them at least at a reasonable price, as a luxury table would cost, not as a house would cost.

I totally agree with your points. The addition of the new clockwork craft stations was badly priced. No way am I going to spend ALL that rl money on the full set... It's a ridiculous price for what it is.
    The problem of course is that sales for these items may well be low (owing to their overpricing) so ZOS may decide not to introduce further items like this because they don't sell well.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.