The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark Deal to weapon swap massive response delay

TheAmu
TheAmu
✭✭✭
I'm relatively new to Stamsorc mechanics and playstyle. But I've run into a bit of an issue and I can't find any information on it.

I have Dark Deal at the end of my first bar rotation. So I am using it right before weapon swap. When I use Dark Deal I have to push weapon swap button 5 times before it actually responds. The animation is most certainly complete long before it actually registers that I want to weapon swap.

It sucks because by the time I can actually start fighting again, the health I recovered is gone.

Is this working as intended? Does anyone else have this issue?
  • Raghul
    Raghul
    ✭✭✭
    The skill got recked after they added the 0.2 second blending time on top of the cast time, feels really unrewarding using it, it takes way to long before your character can do anything.
    Aeg4n

The Flawless Conqueror
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's how Dark Deal functions, it somewhat sucks, but it is there to allow PvP counterplay. I would recommend just not using it, it's really not worth it for a DPS rotation.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use it anymore. I mean its like crystal blast.. Despite the recent changes to it and frags, nobody is gonna use blast because of that cast time.
    Of course it won't stop the sorc-haters on this forum complaining about it. Those guys think anything to do with sorc is op af.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.