The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Having to restart the game every hour or so

Passifest
Passifest
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else recently notice that you have to restart your game every hour or so to maintain 70+ fps? If I don't my fps caps out at 30 and I get stuttering when I change bars or turn my camera fast.
  • UnseenCat
    UnseenCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. There seems to be a memory leak.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe they are using outdated server stations that about to die due to overstressed data processing.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never need to restart the game. But I have noticed that in some zones like Wrothgar or in Trials when i am in a large group I have to turn off Master Merchant (the only heavy addon I have). One of my Guild mates has to turn off MM in a 4 player dungeon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is getting terrible! boot from server in every 5-8 minutes, and now "failed to connect", tired of reboots and refresh launcher.
    Zen are now getting bad names from other chat sites for not doing job done right. seem many players want ESO went to other company with better server providers.
    dont know if they are qualified to do or too cheap to bother for upgrading the servers.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    cant i get anything done without interuptions??? i barely harvest in -4-5 minutes and hadnt pick up new daily writs.
    sound like North Koreans's cyber warriors are attacking thru chinese's servers are messing up
    Edited by Dracofyre on October 19, 2017 6:38AM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not every hour, but I've definitely noticed that I have to restart the game when I start getting what looks like lag. Turns out it's not actually lag most of the time, goes away when I exit the game and come back.