The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battleground "Bait and Switch"

KRBMMO
KRBMMO
✭✭✭✭
So ... Morrowind was released with no CP Battlegrounds so as to appear to be "Noob and casual friendly".

A few months later sales to existing Max CP players are still down. How can they persuade this group to buy Morrowind? Make CP Battlegrounds ... but they've messed up battlegrounds so bad that they are afraid not enough people will participate for two different options (CP and non-CP). So they only offer one option that will force everyone to play CP only.

They might or might not get some revenues from the Max CP crowd - but I expect battlegrounds to become even less populated.

So after they get their money from any Max CP who might buy Morrowind to participate in CP battlegrounds they will have to switch it back, lol.

On a side note - who plans server maintenance for a Sunday morning?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

7f3.png

Oh look I can post a meme.
    Edited by KRBMMO on October 15, 2017 10:34PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's likely they will end up pleasing everyone in the long run by adding both versions (cp and non-cp).

I just wonder how many patches and the feedback it will take before the light bulb switches on.
    Edited by brandonv516 on October 15, 2017 10:54PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    Oh look I can post a meme.
    I'm not surprised ...

Is now a good time to tell you that i didn't post a meme?
    idea.gif
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's likely they will end up pleasing everyone in the long run by adding both versions (cp and non-cp).

I just wonder how many patches and the feedback it will take before the light bulb switches on.

I hope this is the case but man it might take years like dungeon grouping tool.