Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goups/Guilds

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Trying to integrate joining/starting groups/guilds into my game play just sucks all the enjoyment out of playing. I find myself sitting and staring at the damn screen accomplishing a bunch of nothing. Yet there is a ton of content that you can only do in groups. I've joined queues, joined guilds that basically do nothing, zone chatting to find people. Nada. Color me frustrated. Any words of encouragement?

PC, NA, CP230 @Shantu
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you are dps, you will have long queues, thats always been how it has been, more people enjoy doing damage than tanking or healing, dont see how its surprising
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're dissatisfied with your ability to group up in a guild, and aren't in there specifically because it is a high level trading guild, get out! There are plenty of great guilds out there with friendly and active players. Your best bet is to find a couple guilds like that and then foster some meaningful friendships there. It will impove your gaming experience immensely.

Que in the activity finder while doing other things you were going to do anyway. If it pops, great. If not, no big deal. And you can keep an eye on zone chat for group invitations as well. During some hours of the day, things will be busier than others, so keep that in mind as well.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, well that makes sense. Need to find me a good guild. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reach out to me in game with an email to @Nestor and I can get you in a couple of active guilds that run events and usually have people who want to do some group content.

I will be on this evening. In fact, Lone Wolf Help has a Dungeon night tonight.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"