The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Tattoes almost invisible on Vampires

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
I guess someone didn't think this over enough when creating the tattoes, because they are almost invisible on a stage 4 vampire's skin, thus making the use of tattoes senseless. They must be seen clearly dark if they are originally dark, no matter the vamp stage we have.

* at least in preview.
Edited by Gargath on October 15, 2017 9:01AM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a long common problem, @ZOS_GinaBruno how many years we need to wait until you fixing this ?
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It never made sense to me that your pigmentation affected tattoos, it's not how it works irl.

OP, it's a common complaint from vamps. Vampires have a "mesh" over them that mutes colors and makes them look pale and sickly- and that mesh is over any tattoos or other body markings. I would also like to see this changed.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even vampires.
    Here is my newly created Argonian with and without crown crate's tattoo - and it's not even a vampire.
    No idea why the skin's pattern loose it's pigmentation so much.
    Fortunately I got the tattoo from free crate but if I'd pay any crowns/real money for such "unvisible item" I'd demand my money back.

3Rxhgee.jpg

OANEjUE.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno any comments on this please?
    Edited by Gargath on October 17, 2017 8:37PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."