Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

What crafted set should I use for my SNB?

AL16
AL16
✭✭✭
So I've been doing quite some vet dungeons after hitting CP. I feel like my gears are pretty weak and getting some new gears would be a great idea. I'm currently using 5 divine Twice Born with warrior and shadow and 4 Hunding. Im using DW and bow. What is a better PvE crafted set for CP160? What mundus/enchant/traits should i have? Thanks :)
Joined 2015, didn't play a lot and quit. Returned recently
Stamblade main, trying out other builds atm.

Best Answers

• Suchar
    Suchar
    Soul Shriven
    Take off your TBS, easy to get sets u can use are Haundings or Night Mother (both crafted in Reapers March/Rift/Bangkorai). Spriggans is very good also, its not craftable but it drops in Bangkorai zone from Anchors for example. You can also buy it, it can be expensive but not that much. Divines is ok, get Thief/Shadow/Warrior depending on what u need. One dagger with weapon damage enchant+sharpend/precise, the main one with Infused+poison enxhant. Khrags or Velidreth shoulders could also help you. But the issue with u feeling weak may be somewhere else: skill choice, rotation, animation cancelling. There is a lot of guides how to do it on YT, check this out :)
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to run crafted sets, Hunding's Rage is a solid choice. Night Mother's Gaze is also good for group support. TBS can absolutely be viable, but I'd recommend pairing it with something Leviathan in order to really take advantage of increase weapon crit and crit damage from the Thief and Shadow.

However, as Suchar says, if your DPS feels lacking, the answer is probably not your gear. Gear alone will not raise your DPS by a huge amount. What will take you from 10k to 20k or upwards is perfecting your rotation and animation canceling. Make no mistake, getting gear suited for DPS will raise your DPS, but large improvements in DPS come from rotation, skills, and animation canceling, not gear. You can complete vet dungeons with 8-12k DPS, but it will feel very slow and you'll have to pay more attention to mechanics.

In my experience on my characters, proper gear without caring about tight rotations or animation canceling will get you between 8k and 15k single target DPS. To go higher, you really do need to practice to tighten up the rotation as much as possible. Other people might have different numbers here.

If your DPS isn't lacking, but you feel like a glass cannon, make sure you are using food buffs and maybe look into some self-buffs or self-heals like the Vigor skill from the alliance war. Most DPS sit around 17k health for Vet dungeons.
    Answer ✓
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Khajiit stam NB, and use Night Mother's Gaze, Spriggan's and two Sellistrix monster set pieces. He kills stuff pretty fast. There are probably better monster sets for stamina characters, but I just happened to have that set and didn't feel like farming again. I could probably get slightly better damage if I took a health glyph off his armor and traded it for another stamina glyph.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on October 17, 2017 11:17AM