The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jackdaw Daedrat ripoff?

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
I just noticed, when browsing the crown store, that the Jackdaw Daedrat is 700 crowns, which is more than the original Daedrat, and the only difference is a very slight colour variation. Is this what sort of crown store additions we can expect in the future? That's not impressive...
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crown store is degrading very quickly. So sad.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Limited time offers are usually priced a little higher.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Limited time offers are usually priced a little higher.

So if you want a Daedrat with a slightly different shade of grey fur you have to pay an extra 200 crowns? Unbelievable...
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS laziness & greed at it's finest right there! I would have bought it if it was 500 crowns at absolute most. I know 200 isn't much but this level of laziness is inexcusable and I'll pass on this and save my crowns for something more worth while.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reskining....
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended according to ZO$