The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil PC NA Part IX

pzschrek
pzschrek
✭✭✭✭
I want to say I started a Sotha thread before they all get locked for all eternity.
“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • scottii
    scottii
    ✭✭✭
    RIP
    Praying the Daedric Gods will make Cyrodiil great again.
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    The legend says that if we get to PC NA Sotha Sil Thread X the internet will explode and so is this forum.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha threads I - IX:

P3Du4Or.jpg

SOTHA THREAD X:

eVhA3ZA.jpg

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    Sotha threads I - IX:

P3Du4Or.jpg

SOTHA THREAD X:

eVhA3ZA.jpg

This made me laugh so hard :D

We do need two threads running simultaneously. One for serious Sotha PvP talk. The other for salty *** talk.
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have decided to close this thread as it is a duplicate of one that is already in progress. We do not need more than one thread for the same topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.