Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil PC NA Part VIII

Scarlett_Princess
Scarlett_Princess
✭✭✭
The previous thread hasn't even been closed yet, but there is so much personal salt on it from personal squabbles that it's just confusing everyone!

So this one is being made in advance in preparation for campaign reset in 5 days and 20 hours, when some guilds are swapping factions, other guilds are returning, and everyone is excited for some decent map fights once again yeeeooooooww!

I'd like to know which guilds will be on Sotha this time around and who's excited!
Edited by Scarlett_Princess on October 13, 2017 7:01PM
FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Should have mentioned in the first post, Drunk and Pantsless will definitely be staying on Sotha!

I would love to see Chuck Norris return, along with all their fan club guild names showing on their captured keeps (we're not gonna let you take any this time around mwahahahaha). And IOTE (where did you guys go!)
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the other thread doesn't get closed they should just give you a warning for baiting that whole argument
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    I hope the other thread doesn't get closed they should just give you a warning for baiting that whole argument

Can you not bring it here please, it can stay on the other one.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preemptive evasion of forum moderation? That's a whole new level.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP Sotha threads.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    We are all going to be nice on this one aren't we. AREN'T WE. :D

• pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preemptive evasion of forum moderation? That's a whole new level.

It's the new meta.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    On a serious note tho, this weekend is supposed to be a good weekend PvP wise. I'm hoping to see all factions out in full force on Sotha on Sunday! (Saturday night for the US players).

• ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have decided to close this thread as it is a duplicate of one that is already in progress. We do not need more than one thread for the same topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.