Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Returning to ESO, what char to play?

sticx45_ESO
sticx45_ESO
✭✭✭
So just returning to eso, and can't decide for the life of me which of my char's I want to play. Or if i just want to start fresh and make a new char. I have a VR 300 Magplar, StamDK, MagiNB, and MagiDK. Tried out the warden, and sorc but didn't really care for it. So if i started a new char it would be a stamPlar or StamNB. Curious with the current balance of things, how is the MagiNB & StamDK atm?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either is perfectly able to complete all content up to trials, assuming you know what you are doing. If you want to do trials, I believe that stamDK is currently doing very well in the DPS department while the MagNBs are crying abut nerfs but are still trial capable.

Honestly, it comes down to what playstyle you enjoy more. With sufficient skill, all classes are able to complete all content.
  • sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭