The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kyne PS4 NA - farewell

disintegr8
disintegr8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Now that our favourite Emp farmer is back there is no point being in this campaign.

It doesn't matter if you are on the same alliance or not, how can anyone have any fun when the same person hogs Emp over and over and over again?

Even if you are on their alliance, it must get tedious when you have nothing to do because you already own everything and have all scrolls - I am not even sure what the EMP farmer gets out of it. If all you want to do all day, every day, is roll new alts to stay in the non vet campaign and get Emp every week, you must be in desperate need of a life - or help.
Australian on PS4 NA server.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a new character and was planning on playing in kyne for the last 10 levels and the pop was zero for all factions. I haven't Played in under 50 since console launch and I couldn't believe that nobody was playing anymore.

I guess this explains it.

I popped in the campaign at just after getting to 10 for the skill points to see a blue zerg and little else. It's a shame since kyne is supposed to be begginer PvP not for organized lowby groups to farm AP. Its one way to discourage new players from PvP thats for sure.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Now that our favourite Emp farmer is back there is no point being in this campaign.

It doesn't matter if you are on the same alliance or not, how can anyone have any fun when the same person hogs Emp over and over and over again?

Even if you are on their alliance, it must get tedious when you have nothing to do because you already own everything and have all scrolls - I am not even sure what the EMP farmer gets out of it. If all you want to do all day, every day, is roll new alts to stay in the non vet campaign and get Emp every week, you must be in desperate need of a life - or help.

Same on PS4 NA Vivec.
    ZOS should change it so you can only have Emp once a campaign giving others a chance.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Same on PS4 NA Vivec.
    ZOS should change it so you can only have Emp once a campaign giving others a chance.

@TequilaFire

Gooch?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same on PS4 NA Vivec.

@TequilaFire

Gooch?

If it quacks like a duck...
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain why there should be a limit of emps?
    I do not play with either of these people, but spend 95% of my time pvping at this point, and have since around launch, so I am fairly well versed in the ins and outs of pvp.
    SO why limit it?
    Why make it easier for people to get an already lessened title?
    I am legit asking for reason's here. Not trolling...want to start a reasonable convo about this. The way I see it, why punish somebody for having the ability to get the ap and the ability to hold emp?
    Want them dethroned? Rally the troops and make a run at it...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Point is Wazz you dethrone only to have the same Emp an hour later for over a year.
    Hard to unseat him because of all the additional AP he farms because of boosted Emp stats.
    Also more than one person is playing that account.
    Other people that play just as hard and straight up in the top 10 just below deserve a shot at Emp.

BTW OP, didn't mean to derail your Kyne thread with Vivec problems.
    Edited by TequilaFire on October 20, 2017 7:02PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gooch broke the game...

I don't know - i can see both sides...however at the end of the day i would favor that which helped invigorate and incentize the greater number of players..

hats off to those seriously skilled players whom put in the time to get to that level of play...

anything that helps spread the wealth, possibly promote more player participation i'd be receptive to...

Edit: to be honest - i enjoy big zergie, objective based battles...

I need more players to participate to have fun...if small scale is your thing - no worries, that'll stay fun...

there's always some folks hanging around the bridges and outposts to fight with - i enjoy playing the map, but, I'll also head to the typical hotspots just to have fun meleeing (not so sure if that's a word)...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 21, 2017 7:17PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place