The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec PC/NA - Thanks DC/AD

WreckfulAbandon
WreckfulAbandon
✭✭✭✭✭
For helping me pick a permanent faction to stick with. Your endless 2v1ing EP really shows which faction is the best. Especially when we still win despite your PvD Templar zergs.

So, AD and DC, please keep teaming up on EP. Please don't ever go back to fighting each other. It's really quite flattering and the more people I point it out to, the more EP rerolls we're gonna get. Enjoy the loss this campaign <3
PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's ugly and uncalled for. Every faction perceives the same thing. It's the nature of AvAvA.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »
    That's ugly and uncalled for. Every faction perceives the same thing. It's the nature of AvAvA.

Really? DC or AD feel teamed up on in Vivec? That's news to me, they always have a clean border at Nikel with basically no resource/keep taking going on at all.
    PC NA

• Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a very long thread, just a month ago, about AD being focused by EP and DC, despite being down to our tri-keeps and being in third place. There's ebb and flow and it happens to all sides. It's the built-in psychology of the game, and not the fault of the players on any side.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a thing for the last few campaign cycles. It's definitely annoying, but it is what it is. Just pointing it out ;)

And no one is rerolling EP don' t worry :p
    PC NA

• Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    The time I usually play it's purple faction pushing south zerg by zerg guild by guild.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I play my DC, zone complains about team orange. They literally non-stop whine about team purple when I'm on AD. Can't wait to level my EP during the witch festival so I can hear all about team green.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is winning the campaign, and has been this whole cycle. Of course they are targeted. In a three faction war, someone will always feel unfairly ganged up on. Sometimes they are right, sometimes not. This falls into the "not" category.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was a point Tuesday evening (when we were last on Vivec) where we tried to defend Nikel only to be overrun by 50+ DC. Then we went over and tried to take Sej only to be overrun by 50+ EP. We had 12-14 plus a few pugs hanging around. It's just the nature of the campaign. AD gets a faction stack going too. The point is everyone does it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also like AC/DC, good music...

Wait a sec...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait a sec...

OP couldn't handle King Emeric's raised taxes or he probably got seduced by the veiled herritance/Thalmor than the Queen's ideals

Or OP liked day-drinking with nords, enslaving argonians to assemble women's leather handbags, and volcano sight seeing with angry dark elves.

:)
    Edited by Minno on October 13, 2017 8:06PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Wait a sec...

OP couldn't handle King Emeric's raised taxes or he probably got seduced by the veiled herritance/Thalmor than the Queen's ideals

Or OP liked day-drinking with nords, enslaving argonians to assemble women's leather handbags, and volcano sight seeing with angry dark elves.

:)

Yep, we definitely utilize our handbag assemblers to the fullest. Like literally 100% :D
    PC NA

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just funny... DC has gotten more Zerggy overtime but EP is more often the ones that double team on one person.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info