The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Perma stun from draining shot - GAMEBREAKING ABUSABLE PVP BUG (Video)

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Platform: xbox

Server: NA

Got hit by a draining shot in bgs the other day and it caused me to remain in a "stunned" state indefinitely for the rest of the game. Couldn't cast skills, couldn't swap bars, couldn't crouch, couldn't do anything. I play bgs more than most and witnessed this same bug happen to two other people, and the same person caused it each time. I'm not really sure how to replicate it but I'm fairly certain it is caused by a player breaking free of the ability prior to being knocked back all the way, OR that this is some iteration of the "double cc" bug from draining shot taking a new form.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/React Faster/video/37746039
Edited by React on October 12, 2017 4:30PM
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a quite old bug and can also happen with agony. Somehow the "cc debuff" doesnt get removed when you see break.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you try to reload the ui?
    I haven't dealt with this bug on PC, will look to see if it happens
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was fighting godzreaper when the same bug happened with malefic wreath, couldn’t cc break at all. Only reloading ui works but still should not happen during a fight with a magblade.