Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Theives Guild?

Yogini0109
I am confused. I am fairly new to the game. i have the Morrowind expansion and ESO plus. With my original character the initial quest giver for the Theives guild is in the Outlaws Refuge., and is speaking so i know she's there. But i made a new character and the quest giver doesn't seem to be there. Do I need to reach a certain level before she shows up?

Thanks for advice!
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to an outlaw refuge and look for an elf woman to start the questline. You then have to meet Quen at the docks of a specific city (depends on your alliance) and she will take you to hews bane.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Yogini0109
    Well, that's the thing. With my new character, the elf woman isn't there. Do I need to go to the DLC in my collections to get her to show up?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not really, but you must loot a thievesthrove or fence some stuff, to get the skillline and start the initial quest, that way I got it with all my chars!
  • Yogini0109
    Ah! Ok, that makes sense! Thank you!