The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Need junk to decon for every craft. (@Neowit)

Neowit
Neowit
✭✭✭
I figured it would be worth a shot putting it out here:

I'm an end-game PS4 player who recently upgraded to PC. For the most part, starting over isn't too difficult when you know what you're doing. But not having access to the old OG toon with 9 traits on nearly everything kind of hurts.

If anyone has ANY junk items which they could send my way (@Neowit), I would be super grateful. I'm leveling every craft, so it's irrelevant what type of crap you send as long as it can be deconstructed.
Edited by Neowit on October 11, 2017 9:10PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of items you need to decon is such that sending them 6 at a time is going to take a HUGE amount of time.

Are you already CP160? If so, find a nice grind spot or public dungeon. Heck, even if your not CP160, a public dungeon is a great place to farm for decon fodder and level to CP160 too. Pick a place that drops glyphs too.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    The amount of items you need to decon is such that sending them 6 at a time is going to take a HUGE amount of time.

Are you already CP160? If so, find a nice grind spot or public dungeon. Heck, even if your not CP160, a public dungeon is a great place to farm for decon fodder and level to CP160 too. Pick a place that drops glyphs too.

Lol, I forgot about the six item cap. It's been a few months since I've played.

No CP yet, but I have been grinding dungeons for Skyshards. It's definitely helped get the ball rolling, but I guess I'm just getting a little impatient after coming from a platform with a toon that could craft whatever.

Thanks for the reminder and advice.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also check guild stores for intricate items. I regularly sell mine there and they mostly don't last 1-2 days, so they should be readily available. :) They cost ~200 gold each there though.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    You can also check guild stores for intricate items. I regularly sell mine there and they mostly don't last 1-2 days, so they should be readily available. :) They cost ~200 gold each there though.

Ooh, that's tempting. Do you know if higher level items give more exp?
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they do. You'll mostly find CP160 intricate items there anyway, which shouldn't matter, since you can decon any item level at any character level.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one thing about Intricates: The cp160 Intricate is not efficient until crafting skill level is somewhere over 20+ .. 30+ . There is maximum crafting XP gained per item, and it rises each crafting level. Cp160 Intricates always give you the max, but at low levels the maximum is so low that regular gear gives same crafting XP.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone