The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot log in

KingMagaw
KingMagaw
✭✭✭✭✭
I was playing ESO around 30 minutes ago - logged out to make lunch come back and cannot log back in:

Login Failed - Username or password is incorrect.

I cannot log into the Support page or the account page. Banner says they are going to start maintenance on the account page in 10 minutes?. Is other people having these issues?. I know my details are correct i just used them like 30 minutes ago,
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here -.-
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. In my case I got an infinite loadscreen and since I was in a group and didn't want to keep the others waiting I used ALT+F4 to quit the game. When I came back I got this invalid or inactive message and can't log in. Been more than 10 minutes.

Maybe is because the account system is on maintanance but I'm freaking a little bit :sweat:
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same seems others are having this issue detailed on the General Discussion page. I was freaking for a minute saying my details are not correct but giving no error message
  • AlexanderS
    AlexanderS
    ✭✭
    :(
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Since there are other threads about this issue, we've decided to close this one. Please continue this discussion in this thread.

Thanks,
    KatP
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.