The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there an in-game way to tell which sets can be made at the special crafting locations?

auronessb16_ESO
auronessb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I've gotten to the point where I want to make sets for my characters or for writs, but I hate to stop the game and looked up the location online. Is there a way to check something in-game, some menu option? I know I can just go to each site and see what each one is, but that takes a long time if I can't remember all of them. At this point, I don't care if I can find out the stats for items, I just want to compete a couple writs that call for specific sets.

Best Answers

• JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. What he said. Unfortunately, using Destinations is about the only way unless you keep notes. Nice thing about it; once you discover the stations, you can just put your cursor on the marker to see which is what set.
    Answer ✓
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For PC - Craft Store also have wayshrine links for every set, but no, there is not an in-game way. Which is weird - why can't we mouse over a crafting locatin and see which set is crafted thre?
    Answer ✓
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, get the addon Destinations.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have said, I'm on console. But if there is an add-on, that means it isn't available natively.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have said, I'm on console. But if there is an add-on, that means it isn't available natively.

Since you're on console, I know of no way besides Google.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️