The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How does one even form a dsa group nowadays?

Teridaxus
Teridaxus
✭✭✭✭✭
So...they buffed the master 2 hander quiet a lot in pts and with the transmut system the trait doesn't even matter so i hope to farm one, but there is one big problem:
Nobodys plays dsa in eso.

Dungeon finder got no option.
Zone chat is all about normal trials to farm gear in craglorn where dsa is located.
Pve guilds only focus on n/v dungeons/trials.

I know most items are crap from dsa compared to newer stuff, but it seems like nobody wants to run it. Neither normal or veteran.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want a DSA group, I suggest forming one from a guild or asking in zone (probably Craglorn) for people to join. I watched one group form up one morning because the person wanting to run DSA was persistent and kept asking over a period of time. With content that people don't commonly run, you are going to have to be proactive and start your own farming group.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting a guild or making friends
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are buffing Master Weapons, then perhaps more will be running the content.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I only run when i want to make leaderboards and get a high score other than that i kinda refuse to run with new members in VDSA anymore. I spent a lot of time when it 1st dropped mastering this place with 3 friends. If we picked up a random it was messy.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably have better chances when its weekly.
    And yeah, most of players are either bored with it (after all, DSA is an old trial) or only do it for scores/weekly loot.
    I dont do it anymore but sometimes I see "LFM dsa weekly" in my guilds chats.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU