The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My First Crown Crates Ever! :D

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
21 crates= ...no apex and garbage :neutral: I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED! SAVE YOURSELVES! THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE! (withers and dies)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have nothing in the crates they can give some okay superior - legendary rewards, but no one should ever go into crates expecting apex level rewards. The percentage chance is something like 1% or less and that's still not guaranteed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you have nothing in the crates they can give some okay superior - legendary rewards, but no one should ever go into crates expecting apex level rewards. The percentage chance is something like 1% or less and that's still not guaranteed.

Community Ambassador???!!!! HOLY TALOS's SWEATY Fremdschämen!!

You honor me with your presence! HAIL HAIL!

(1% i see, i was under the wrong impression, my bud bought 15 and got LOADED)
    Edited by BossXV on October 11, 2017 9:25AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sadly the rates and chances are a mess. I got a unlisted apex mount in my three free ones from the event, but pretty much nothing of note from the packs I purchased (I was after a motif).

There are a couple of date sites which should show you the drop rates from information gathered from players, the crates are sadly very unfavourable if you want a specific item. If you just want a collection of goodies and don't care what they can be okay.
    Also remember you can break down all the trash items and over time build up gems to buy the items you want (this can be expensive however and you won't have the option to buy the unlisted mounts).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zt5oj7PWNFFaTykgXhWQOOkVl1ekHAJgcJpueRN3C40/edit#gid=620519596

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n1kdrywYmgjx290QwGJj9TT1Y8z4GfEMhvQ8kQnKL5g/edit#gid=0
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOL'd at the "withers and dies" part. :D
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    Community Ambassador???!!!! HOLY TALOS's SWEATY Fremdschämen!!

You honor me with your presence! HAIL HAIL!

What the horse?

tumblr_mzz502GrM41s3w5vno1_500.gif

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)