The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any more manors

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Will there be any more new manners in the future, just moved everything out of daggerfall overlook, I'm looking for something new Isn't a coldharbor home supposedly coming to eso
Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on October 10, 2017 10:54PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rngeezus knows - we could all use a little extra manors...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see some vampire castle home :o Aaaaaaand a werewolf whatever for those
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F6_E2_D516_F84_A_4275_BA15_6_FD83_CB704_F8.jpg
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    s32MskH.jpg
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP home keeps like Farragut. When we're done whooping EP out of there I sometimes wander around in awe of what I could do with those multilevel terraces.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    e0876d6fabfeda56b5e7bfd844d1fcd9--good-luck-quotes-good-advice.jpg
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are about 40 homes you can get - don't any of them appeal to you?

I moved from Daggerafll Overlook to Ebonheart Chateau, then moved into Hundigs Palatial Hall - which I like the best. I think a couple of houses are coming up with Update 16 but they only have one manor for each faction, so new manors would be hard to justify.

There is a 3.8 million gold home that has come out with Horns of the Reach (Hakkvilds High Hall in Craglorn) but I am not sure if it is in the 'manor' list, even though it is in that price range. It is one of the five houses I don't own but I have all of the manors.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing I cost a lot of crown for
    Earthtear cavern

Seriously this is the best manor in my opinion, because it's the one that gives you the biggest empty space.....you are not restricted in anyway, free to decorate however you want (By this I mean, say if you get topal island..stone structures aren't really fit the style this "manor" has, same problem applies for all other manors, tho they are big and look good, earthtear offers the biggest freedom
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any more new manners in the future, just moved everything out of daggerfall overlook, I'm looking for something new Isn't a coldharbor home supposedly coming to eso[/quote]

not soon enough, it seems. /impatient

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP home keeps like Farragut. When we're done whooping EP out of there I sometimes wander around in awe of what I could do with those multilevel terraces.
    Well then You'll be waiting a long time
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    There are about 40 homes you can get - don't any of them appeal to you?

I moved from Daggerafll Overlook to Ebonheart Chateau, then moved into Hundigs Palatial Hall - which I like the best. I think a couple of houses are coming up with Update 16 but they only have one manor for each faction, so new manors would be hard to justify.

There is a 3.8 million gold home that has come out with Horns of the Reach (Hakkvilds High Hall in Craglorn) but I am not sure if it is in the 'manor' list, even though it is in that price range. It is one of the five houses I don't own but I have all of the manors.
    I have all 3 manors too if the overlook had a cold harbour or imperial tint I'd use it. what I decorated the most was the overlook, chateau has my favorite feel but its built awkwardly and serenity is in AD i literally bought it for the title as I hate AD with an ungodly passion I need a creapy manor of some sort massive twisted gloomy manor